Trane Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings - Trane offers nearly a dozen different models for air conditioning systems ranging from 13 SEER to 21 SEER models that can be matched with their air handlers or gas furnaces. If done properly you may also integrate these air conditioners with other manufacturers systems such as air handlers or gas or oil furnaces (Always consult a professional and the manufacturer’s recommendations). Some of the features for air conditioners are:
Trane Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings | Select Features
- Communications ability via special equipment in the top air conditioner models.
- Trane compressors
- Spine fin coils on air conditioner condensers
- Two-stage cooling of selected air conditioner models
- Multi-stage and/or variable speed blower motors on select air conditioning systems including variable speed motors on select condensing units
- R-410A refrigerant on select models
- Louvered panels that protect the coils from damage
- Sound insulation on compressors
Top Model SEER Rating
They also offer various warranties on their air conditioner condensers. Always check for the warranties specifics when selecting a model because warranties differ from model to model.
Trane Air Conditioner Reviews - History
In 1910 James Trane and his son Reuben began manufacturing a low-pressure heating system to heat homes. They have a long history of innovation dating back to its founder and his son including changing the concept of air conditioning for large buildings when in 1938 they introduced the Turbovac which was the HVAC industries first hermetic centrifugal refrigeration machine.
If you have HVAC equipment you would like to review please submit your review for that particular brand and model. It will help others when purchasing HVAC equipment. We also give priority replies to those that make reviews as we are very busy here. We get over 100 email requests every day. Make a review and go to the top of the list.
For more information on Trane and their latest models and efficiency ratings visit the Trane website.
Trane Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings- Video
Trane Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings
- Trane Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 93%
- Trane Quality as Compared to Other Brands 95%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 77%
- Trane Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 93%
- Overall Trane Opinion from a Technical Perspective 89%
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.