Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings | Select Features
- Frigidaire air conditioners go through a series of 144 quality control checks before leaving the factory
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use ECM variable speed blower motors
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use scroll compressors
- Frigidaire air conditioners use environmental friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use two-stage scroll compressors
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use the IQ Drive™ which offers enhanced comfort and efficiency
- AHRI Certified for the efficiency rating of the unit
Top of the Line Model | Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews
The top of the line system is designed to modulate from 40% to 118% of its rated capacity. When properly controlled in a properly sized system this air conditioner will run based on demand. This is excellent versus the old systems which would run at a single speed and then satisfy and shut off. While the top of the line Frigidaire will run longer it will also save you money because it is running based on demand. The old systems run at 100% and then satisfy and shut down. They do this over and over again using a lot of energy on startup. The frequent startups are also hard on components, especially motors.
For more information on Frigidaire and their latest models and efficiency ratings please visit the Frigidaire website.
Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings