Bryant Air Conditioners Reviews - Bryant offers a variety of air conditioning systems that range from 13 SEER* all the way up to 21 SEER* for efficiency ranges. In Bryant’s lower efficiency ranges, Bryant also offers equipment with the old refrigerant R-22 while maintaining a full line of air conditioners that use R-410A or the newer ozone-friendly refrigerant. Bryant offers four distinct lines of air conditioners: The Evolution Series which is Bryant top of the line models - The Preferred Series which is Bryant’s premium quality air conditioners - The Preferred Compact series which is a premium product in smaller package - and the Legacy series of products which is the economical offering of Bryant air conditioning. Some features of Bryant air conditioners are:
Bryant Air Conditioners Reviews - Consumer Ratings | Select Features
- Models range into the 21 SEER efficiency levels for selected Bryant air conditioners
- Selected Bryant air conditioners have two-stage operation for air conditioning. Two-stage scroll compressors give you extra comfort in staged cooling.
- Select Bryant air conditioners offer a high efficiency range especially when matched with a Bryant indoor unit.
Additional Features and Comparison Matrix
- Bryant air conditioners are engineered to be quiet
- Electronic diagnostics available on selected Bryant systems for easier air conditioner troubleshooting
- Powder coating paint on air conditioning units prevent rust and corrosion
- Galvanized steel construction for durability of cabinet
Bryant Top SEER Rating
Never forget to register your warranty as soon as possible after the installation is complete.
|Bryant Air Conditioner Model Comparisons|
|Evolution Series||Preferred Series||Legacy Line|
|Varible Speed Air Conditioner||Two-Stage Air Conditioner||Single Stage Air Conditioner|
|56 decibels||72 decibels||76 decibels|
|up to 19 SEER||up to 17 SEER||up to 16 SEER|
|Top Grade Highest Cost for Installation||Mid-Range Medium Cost for Installation||Builders Grade Lowest Cost for Installation|
|Lowest Operating Costs||Medium Operating Costs||Higher Operating Costs|
|Absolutely necessary to have a Bryant Dealer install and service this equipment||Absolutely necessary to have a Bryant Dealer install and service this equipment||Installation by a Bryant delaer recommended but not essential. Any installation of any HVAC equipment should be done by a licensed, competent contractor.|
|5-stage rotary compressor||Two-Stage Scroll Compressor||Single-Stage Compressor|
|Energy Star rated||?||?|
|Recommended to be installed with Evolution Connex control but is compatible with two-stage controls||Hooked up to a two-stage control system||Used with a conventional thermostat|
|Uses R-410A refrigerant||Uses R-410A refrigerant||Uses R-410A refrigerant|
|5 stages of variable control||2 stages of cooling||Single stage cooling only|
- Bryant Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 93%
- Bryant Quality as Compared to Other Brands 93%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 99%
- Bryant Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 97%
- Overall Bryant Opinion from a Technical Perspective 94%
Bryant Air Conditioners Reviews - Consumer Ratings
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.