Armstrong Air Conditioner Reviews - Armstrong manufacturers air conditioners and other HVAC equipment mainly for residential but they also makes light commercial HVAC equipment. Their line of air conditioners range in efficiency level from 13 SEER to 20 SEER making their air conditioner average for efficiency ratings in the HVAC industry for air conditioners. Their air conditioners also come in a variety of configurations from the standard split system air conditioner to the package unit air conditioner with either gas heat or in the heat pump configuration. Some features of various their air conditioners are:
Armstrong Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings | Select Features
- High efficiency models include a fan design in the condenser to minimize noise
- An insulation blanket around the compressor in the condenser also helps reduce noise levels for select air conditioners
- High efficiency air conditioners come with two-stage compressors for better efficiency
- Select Air Conditioners are Energy Star rated
- Select Air Conditioners utilize the new ozone friendly refrigerant R-410A
Always make sure you register the warranty as soon as possible after installation is complete.
Top SEER Rating
- Select air conditioners use scroll compressors in the condensing units
- Efficiency ratings certified by AHRI
- Select Armstrong air conditioners have ECM Variable Speed Condenser Fan Motors
Armstrong Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings | Questions for the Dealer/Salesman:
- Since this is a communicating system can the thermostat be wired for a legacy/conventional thermostat in the event of the failure of the communicating thermostat?
- Do you offer an extended warranty that covers parts and labor?
Other Armstrong Reviews
They were founded in 1928 in Columbus, Ohio by Lennox, the maker of other air conditioning and heating products. Lennox sold the company and name brand and then later reacquired the company and brand so they are officially owned by Lennox. They manufacturer air conditioning and heating equipment in Orangeburg, South Carolina where they have a state of the art facility designed to produce quality air conditioning and heating products. They believe in quality and run-test every piece of equipment before it leaves its factory.
For more information about Armstrong and their latest models and efficiency ratings please visit the Armstrong website.
- Armstrong Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 85%
- Armstrong Quality as Compared to Other Brands 90%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 85%
- Armstrong Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 90%
- Overall Armstrong Opinion from a Technical Perspective 92%
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.