Goodman Gas Furnace Reviews - Goodman offers gas furnaces of various efficiency ratings from 80% AFUE to 97% AFUE.
The range of features in various Goodman gas furnace offerings include variable speed blowers and multi-speed motors, staging the firing rate in various gas furnaces, electronic ignition, electronic control boards some with diagnostic abilities for better furnace troubleshooting, tubular heat exchangers. Goodman’s top-tier gas furnace has modulating gas furnace features. If considering this furnace ask about this feature and the modulating ranges and increments.
Goodman Gas Furnace Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Select Features
Select features of various Goodman gas furnaces include:
- Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- Quiet ECM variable-speed blower or cooling demand
- Silicon Nitride igniter - Comparable to a hot surface ignitor with the same electronic ignition functionality
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
Lifetime limited warranties on heat exchangers and ten-year limited warranties on furnace parts. Of course remember it is only a parts warranty so if something goes wrong you will have to pay labor and the warranty is not transferable so if you sell the house then the warranty cannot be transferred to new buyers. High Performance HVAC always recommends you purchase the extended parts and labor warranty if available.
- Goodman Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 88%
- Goodman Quality as Compared to Other Brands 85%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 93%
- Goodman Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 94%
- Overall Goodman Opinion from a Technical Perspective 89%
Goodman Gas Furnace Top AFUE
You must register your newly installed gas furnace within 60 days of installation to qualify for the warranty.
Goodman Gas Furnace Reviews | Consumer Ratings - About Goodman
Goodman was founded in 1954 by HVAC Contractor Harold Goodman in Houston, Texas. Goodman started making flexible air duct and plastic blade registers and later started manufacturing operations to include HVAC equipment including gas furnaces. One of Goodman’s philosophies is to build HVAC equipment that has high quality at a low cost.
For more information on Goodman and their latest models and efficiency ratings please see the Goodman website.
Goodman Gas Furnace Reviews | Consumer Ratings
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.