Carrier Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Carrier offers a full line of geothermal heat pump systems that range in efficiency ratings from 21.7 EER up to 37 EER and with various cabinet configurations to fit most types of applications. Efficiency ratings on Geothermal Heat Pumps depend a lot on the type of loop you have installed for the heat system where a closed loop is far more efficient than an open loop.
Carrier Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews
The total cost of installation also will depend on rebates and other programs offered by government and industry. Rebates for having a geothermal heat pump system installed varies from state to state. For a comprehensive updated database list of HVAC Tax Rebates and Credits check this page. Tax rebates offer a significant reduction in installation for installing very efficient HVAC systems. That and the reduction of your energy bills in the future mean big savings.
Carrier geothermal heat pumps come in sizes from 1 1/2 tons to 6 tons and can be configured for various options such as a hot water generator to produce domestic hot water for showers and other hot water uses. Various features of selected Carrier geothermal heat pump systems include:
- Horizontal flow, up-flow, and down-flow configurations in addition to compact units in selected Carrier geothermal heat pump systems
- Carrier geothermal heat pump systems utilize R-410A Puron refrigerant
- Optional variable speed blower in select Carrier geothermal heat pump systems
- Two-stage Scroll compressors available in select Carrier geothermal heat pump systems.
- Select Carrier geothermal heat pump systems have water to water capabilities for hydronic heating and cooling. This means baseboard heating and cooling systems and no or little duct work.
Carrier Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews Conclusion
As always the energy efficiency of any new HVAC system installed will depend on the quality of installation by the HVAC contractor. Before purchasing a new system check our Buyers Advice category to help you find the right contractor and purchase the best HVAC System.
Additional Resources to help you buy the right system:
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.