Table of Contents
GeoComfort Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps come in a variety of configurations to match most applications for residential and commercial use plus GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps come with several options to expand the applications and abilities of the GeoComfort Geothermal heat pump system.
GeoComfort offers a “water to water” system that makes it perfect for radiant floor heating or snow melting capabilities. Various features of select GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps include:
GeoComfort Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Features
- Optional hot water generator for domestic hot water use or hot water heating
- Select GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps have the Scroll Two-Stage compressor
- Water to water units protected by a flow switch
- Rugged powder-coated cabinets for durability
- Select GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps have variable speed ECM blower motors
- Digital controls in select GeoComfort geothermal heat pump systems
- A lifetime limited warranty. Check the dealer or the GeoComfort website for more details and limitations on this lifetime warranty. This is a very good feature for the GeoSmart geothermal heat pump.
GeoComfort Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - GeoComfort Products
GeoComfort offers accessories for geothermal heat pump systems that include:
- Programmable and non-programmable thermostats
- Auxiliary external heaters for a boost in heating capacity
- Zone control systems for comfort zoning of the HVAC system
- Electronic air filters and electrostatic air filters
- Consumer purchase plans for financing the installation of the GeoSmart geothermal heat pump system
Geothermal Heat Pump products include:
- Split system geothermal heat pump systems where the condenser and the air handler are remote to each other connected through a line set and wiring for control
- Packaged geothermal heat pump systems where all the components of the geothermal system are in the same cabinet. These systems are available in horizontal flow and vertical flow configurations
- Hydronic systems for heating water for radiant heating, spas, pools, and domestic hot water use.
GeoComfort Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews