Bosch Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews. Bosch recently purchased the company that produces Florida Heat Pumps. The new name is Bosch Geothermal Heat Pumps. Now that we got passed the name change of Florida Heat Pumps we can now focus on the features that Bosch now offers in geothermal heat pumps. Consequently, Bosch still uses the name, "Florida Heat Pump", however it is used only for the commercial market for geothermal heat pumps. Bosch geothermal heat pumps are available in both residential and commercial systems. In residential systems Bosch offers sizes ranging from 2 to 6 tons. Finally, these units are available in vertical, horizontal and counter flow applications along with split system configurations. Various features of selected Bosch geothermal heat pump systems include:
Bosch Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Features
- Select Bosch geothermal heat pump systems have variable-speed ECM blower motors for enhanced efficiency and control
- Select Bosch geothermal heat pumps are Energy Star rated
- Bosch is ISO 9001:2000 Certified which means Bosch is well managed and believes in quality products
- Low and high pressure refrigeration switch protection
- Anti-short cycling delay protects the compressor
- Bosch geothermal heat pump systems have option desuperheaters for producing hot water for domestic use
- Select Bosch geothermal systems utilize two-stage Scroll compressors
- 10 year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty for select units - this is an excellent warranty
Top EER (Under Full Load)
Bosch Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Geothermal Products
Bosch offers a complete line of geothermal heat pumps and accessories. This is for both the commercial HVAC market and the residential HVAC market. Their geothermal heat pumps also come in a variety of configurations and capacities depending on what you need and the capacity requirements. Anytime a manufacturer offers a parts and labor warranty for their equipment it truly means they are standing behind the quality of their products. Bosch offers this with select models. Lastly, a general description of the basic Bosch product lineup include:
- Packaged geothermal heat pump systems where all the components are inside one cabinet. This includes the blower, evaporator, condenser, and all the controls for the unit. All you do is hook up the water from the well or loop system and electrical power. Then you are ready to go. Except the duct work. Therefore, don't forget the duct work.
- Split system geothermal heat pump systems where the condenser is remote to air handler.
- Finally, Hydronic geothermal systems for radiant heating, spa heating, pool heating, and other applications that require or need hot water.
130 years ago, Robert Bosch and founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart, Germany. Early products include magneto ignition device, spark plugs for internal combustion engines, and many other automotive electrical and mechanical parts. In 1932, Bosch acquired a manufacturer of gas-fired heating and hot-water systems followed in 1933 by the first Bosch refrigerator. Today, Bosch GmbH manufactures many different products for the automotive industry, the shipping industry, and for the HVAC industry.
Bosch Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Formerly Florida Heat Pumps
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak | Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors | Carrier Gas Furnace Reviews | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | Carrier Gas Furnace Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Run Start Capacitors HVAC Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | Heat Pump Troubleshooting | Fuel-Gas Code Overview | How To Fix Sweating Copper Pipes | Humidifiers and Comfort | Boiler Circulation Problems