Water Furnace Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - these geothermal heat pump systems are available for both residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems with inefficiencies ranging from 17.5 EER up to 30 EER for the geothermal heat pump systems that is the top of the line model. With that high of an efficiency level, you will be saving lots of money on electricity with a new Water Furnace geothermal heat pump system. These geothermal heat pump systems come in packaged systems and split systems along with the Water Furnace water to water systems for radiant heating systems and other hot water applications. Select features of this geothermal heat pump system include:
Water Furnace Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Select Features
- Microprocessor controls with easy to use heat pump troubleshooting diagnostics available in select ground source systems
- Select ground source systems are Energy Star rated
- Select systems have variable speed ECM blower motors
- Water Furnace utilizes R-410A
- Optional desuperheaters available (makes hot water to eliminate the need for a hot water heater).
- use scroll compressors for high performance
- Danfoss Variable Speed Compressors in select units
- Transferable 10-year parts, labor, and refrigerant warranty*
*See dealer or manufacturer for warranty details. Also, don’t forget to register your warranty within the deadline period after installation.
Water Furnace Geothermal Heat Pump Reviews - Product Line-up
Water Furnace comes in three different types of geothermal heat pump configurations with various efficiency ratings. The Water Furnace product line-up of products exceed the efficiency ratings of most air source heat pump systems. Geothermal heat pump systems are specialized within the HVAC industry and should be installed by an HVAC contractor specializing in geothermal systems. The basic product line up for Water Furnace includes:
- All in one systems with the entire refrigeration system including condenser, evaporator, and compressor enclosed in the same cabinet as the blower.
- Split systems with the air handler separate from the condenser.
- And the hydronic heat pump that can be used for heating spas, pools, and radiant heating.
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak | Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors | Carrier Gas Furnace Reviews | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | Carrier Gas Furnace Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Run Start Capacitors HVAC Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | Heat Pump Troubleshooting | Fuel-Gas Code Overview | How To Fix Sweating Copper Pipes | Humidifiers and Comfort | Boiler Circulation Problems