Rheem RQPM Package Unit Reviews - Rheem offers the RQPM package unit heat pump up to 16 SEER and HSPF 8.5 efficiency levels. This Rheem package unit also comes with R410A refrigerant and is compliant with Energy Star efficiency requirements for energy conscious people. This heat pump unit has electric heat back up for low ambient temperatures when a back-up heat source is needed for additional heating.
The Rheem RQPM package unit heat pump is designed for quiet operation and made with rugged materials to prevent corrosion and give this heat pump package unit longevity for the long run. We always recommend purchasing the higher rated efficient units for long-term energy savings.
Rheem RQPM Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Some features of the Rheem RQPM package unit are:
- Galvanized steel cabinet the is corrosion resistant and rust resistant which makes it durable
- A slim design uses less space
- Four service panels for easy access to components and easier heat pump troubleshooting
- The motor mounts are designed to extend service life of the condenser fan motor
- Louvers around the package unit to protect the coils and give the unit longevity
- A scroll compressor which offers high reliability and good performance
- Insulated for sound reduction and quiet operation
Rheem RQPM Package Unit SEER Rating
Rheem RQPM Package Unit HSPF Rating
Rheem RQPM Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Additional Information
The Rheem heat pump package units come in capacities from 24,600 BTU/h to 61,000 BTU/h which makes it useful for many residential and light commercial applications. Additionally the Rheem heat pump package unit is available in single phase or three phase package unit systems.
10-year warranty on the compressor is standard along with a 5-year warranty on other parts in the Rheem heat pump package unit.
For more information on Rheem and their latest models and efficiency ratings please see the Rheem website.
Rheem RQPM Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings
- Rheem Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 85%
- Rheem Quality as Compared to Other Brands 92%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 80%
- Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 90%
- Overall Rheem Opinion from a Technical Perspective 88%
What is your opinion? Leave it in the comments below.
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.