Ruud Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Various features of Ruud package units include:
- Variable speed blower motors on select Ruud package units
- Two-stage Scroll compressors on select Ruud package units
- Ruud package units are engineered for quiet operation
- Easily accessible blower compartment for easy maintenance on select Ruud package units
- Easily accessible control compartment for easy service on select Ruud package units
Ruud Package Top SEER Rating
Ruud Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - About Ruud
Ruud is the sister company of Rheem. Rheem Manufacturing Company was established in 1920’s by Richard and Donald Rheem when the two brothers bought a galvanizing plant in San Francisco, CA. In the 40’s and 50’s Rheem expanded it’s core product line of water heaters to include air conditioning and heating equipment. Rheem has expanded and is now a global company with offices in Europe, Australia, Canada, Asia, and South America.
For more on Ruud and their latest models and efficiency ratings please see the Ruud website.
If you have a Ruud or Rheem system we would love to hear what you think about your system even if it is just a few years old. It helps others when they are making their decision to purchase new equipment.
Ruud Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings
- Ruud Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 85% 85%
- Ruud Quality as Compared to Other Brands 89% 89%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 78% 78%
- Ruud Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 90% 90%
- Overall Ruud Opinion from a Technical Perspective 87% 87%