Goodman Package Unit Reviews - Goodman package come configured as heat pump package units, air conditioners with gas furnace package units know as gas packs, and air conditioner package units with optional electric heat and are manufactured for residential and light commercial use. Goodman also offers a heat pump package unit with gas back-up heating capabilities technically referred to as dual fuel when you combine a heat pump with gas back-up heat.
Goodman package units range in efficiency from 13 SEER to 16 SEER and come in sizes from 2 to 5 tons for residential to light commercial systems.
Goodman Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Various features of selected Goodman package units include:
- Goodman package units have insulated blower compartments for quiet operation
- Louvered condenser coils for coil protection on Goodman package units
- R410A used in Goodman package units
- 10 year limited parts warranty on select Goodman package units
- Selected Goodman package units certified by AHRI
- Select Goodman package units are two-stage heating and cooling
Goodman Package Unit Top SEER Rating
Always make sure you read the warranty and understand it completely before making the purchase especially if you are ordering a unit online and there are strict terms and conditions about ordering units online or by telephone. It is important that you hire a competent and certified HVAC contractor to install the HVAC system by code adhering to both local and national codes.
Goodman Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - About Goodman
Goodman was founded in 1954 by HVAC Contractor Harold Goodman in Houston, Texas. Goodman started making flexible air duct and plastic blade registers and later started manufacturing operations to include HVAC equipment including air conditioners. One of Goodman’s philosophies is to build HVAC equipment that has high quality at a low cost.
For more about Goodman and their latest models and efficiency ratings please visit the Goodman website.
If you have a particular model number for any type of HVAC Equipment please email us and we will do an HVAC technical review of the air conditioning or heating equipment for you.
Goodman Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings
- Goodman Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 88% 88%
- Goodman Quality as Compared to Other Brands 85% 85%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 93% 93%
- Goodman Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 94% 94%
- Overall Goodman Opinion from a Technical Perspective 89% 89%
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.