Ruud Condensing Units Reviews - Ruud condensing units are available for air conditioning and heat pump applications for residential and light commercial systems. Ruud is also a sister company to Rheem so the units are comparable but not exactly the same. Ruud offers condensers with R-410A with the efficiency ranging up to 19.5 SEER for their air conditioner line of condensing units however to achieve that rating you need to match the condensing with the recommended air handler. If I’m going to buy a 19.5 SEER condenser I want to make sure I am getting that efficiency so make sure you hire a good contractor that specializes in Ruud systems so you can get the proper matched system.
Ruud Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Features of selected Rudd condensing units include:
- All controls are accessible by opening a single panel making service and maintenance easy in select condensing units
- Louvered jacket which protects coils in Ruud condensing units
- Select condensing units utilize two-stage scroll compressors which adds efficiency to the system because it makes it run based on demand
- Select condensing units have solid state diagnostics for troubleshooting problems with the air conditioner or the heat pump whichever condenser you may have
- Select condenser use variable speed condenser fan motors
Ruud is the sister company of Rheem. Rheem Manufacturing Company was established in 1920’s by Richard and Donald Rheem when the two brothers bought a galvanizing plant in San Francisco, CA. In the 40’s and 50’s Rheem expanded it’s core product line of water heaters to include air conditioning and heating equipment. Rheem has expanded and is now a global company with offices in Europe, Australia, Canada, Asia, and South America.
For more information on Ruud and their latest models and efficiency ratings please visit the Ruud website for more.
Ruud Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Video of a Ruud - Below
Ruud Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.