Maytag Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Maytag condensing units offer one of the highest efficiency ranges for air to air condensers throughout the HVAC industry with its 20 SEER system. Using inverter technology that has been available in commercial applications and mini-splits has made variable speed available in condensing units. They call it the IQ Drive system and basically it modulates the compressor based on demand. So if the demand is 25% then the system responds by running at 25% versus other systems that only run at 100% capacity 100% of the time no matter the demand or two-stage systems that run at either 50% capacity or 100% capacity. Compared to the cost of installing a similarly rated geothermal system the condensing unit with 20 SEER makes this a good deal for anyone.
Maytag Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Various features of condensing units include:
- Selected condensing units available in 20 SEER efficiency ratings. To ensure you get that efficiency level the indoor air handler needs to be matched with the condensing unit outside.
- All condensing units utilize R-410A refrigerant which is the latest refrigerant that causes the least impact on the environment while still giving you reliability and efficiency for an air conditioner or a heat pump system
- Condensing units engineered for quiet operation
- Condensing units use materials that are corrosion and rust resistant
- Select condensing units are Energy Star rated
Maytag began in 1893 as a farm implement manufacturer and later moved into making washing machines which they are famous for when in 1907 Fred Maytag decided to make washing machines. In 1970’s the Maytag man came on television commercials and in 1974 they introduced their very first automatic washing machine. They now make many different appliances including HVAC air conditioning and heating systems.
For more information on Maytag and their latest models and efficiency ratings please visit the Maytag website.
Maytag Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Video
Maytag Condensing Units Reviews | Consumer Ratings
Air Conditioner Breaker Trips | Air Conditioner Condensation Water Dripping – Condensate Leaks | Air Conditioning Blower Motor Repair | Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | HVAC Refrigerant Leaks | Fixing a Refrigerant Leak Air Conditioner Compressor Troubleshooting | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Burnham Boiler Reviews | Lennox Heat Pump Reviews | Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats | Building Automation Systems | Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews | HVAC Triple Evacuation | Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motors | Ohms Law and HVAC | R-134A PT Chart |
Share your HVAC Photos or ask a question about your HVAC System by uploading a photo of it.