Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings - Nearly everyone who has gone shopping for a window unit air conditioners and refrigerators knows that Frigidaire produces these products in addition to producing split system air conditioner and heat pumps. Frigidaire air conditioners are available to be purchased in SEER ratings from 13 SEER all the way up to 25.5 SEER offering one of the highest SEER ratings for split system air conditioners. Frigidaire air conditioners come with the Frigidaire warranty. Warranties vary for product to product so always check the warranties before purchasing. Selected features of Frigidaire air conditioners includes:
Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings | Select Features
- Frigidaire air conditioners go through a series of 144 quality control checks before leaving the factory
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use ECM variable speed blower motors
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use scroll compressors
- Frigidaire air conditioners use environmental friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use two-stage scroll compressors
- Select Frigidaire air conditioners use the IQ Drive™ which offers enhanced comfort and efficiency
- AHRI Certified for the efficiency rating of the unit
Top Model SEER Rating
Frigidaire has a limited warranty that guarantees if the compressor goes out in the first ten years they will replace the entire outdoor unit. Frigidaire continues to use copper for the condenser coils while many other manufacturers are going to aluminum for the condenser coils. Copper is generally preferred because of the ease of repair if it becomes damaged.
Top of the Line Model
The top of the line system is designed to modulate from 40% to 118% of its rated capacity. When properly controlled in a properly sized system this air conditioner will run based on demand. This is excellent versus the old systems which would run at a single speed and then satisfy and shut off. While the top of the line Frigidaire will run longer it will also save you money because it is running based on demand. The old systems run at 100% and then satisfy and shut down. They do this over and over again using a lot of energy on start up. The frequent start ups are also hard on components especially motors.
For more information on Frigidaire and their latest models and efficiency ratings please visit the Frigidaire website.
Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews - Consumer Ratings