Tempstar Heat Pump Reviews – Consumer Ratings – Tempstar offers heat pumps in efficiency ranges from 13 SEER 7.7 HSPF to 19 SEER 11 HSPF. Tempstar offers a variety of warranties depending on the Tempstar heat pump product you select and typically the higher efficiency ranges get the better warranties with Tempstar heat pumps. Efficiency rating also depends on the capacity or tonnage of the unit purchased. To get the best efficiency, a matched system should be purchased. Some features of selected Tempstar heat pumps are:
Tempstar Heat Pump Reviews – Consumer Ratings | Select Features
- Tempstar heat pump units use R-410A refrigerant
- Select units have ECM variable speed condenser fan motors for quieter operation
- 5-stage variable speed compressor operation on select units
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible gas furnace and thermosta
- Selected Tempstar heat pump units have two-stage compressors for better energy efficiency
- Wi-Fi® remote access available for select units
- Diagnostic features on the control board for easier heat pump troubleshooting
- Higher SEER/HSPF models need to be matched with a Tempstar air handler to achieve the rated efficiency levels noted on the equipment.
- 10 Year warranty on the condenser coil for selected Tempstar heat pump units
- 10-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty
Tempstar Heat Pump Top SEER Rating
Tempstar Top HSPF Rating
Tempstar Heat Pump Reviews – Consumer Ratings | Additional Information
High Performance HVAC always recommends to consumers purchasing new HVAC equipment make sure you choose a good HVAC contractor for the installation of the new system. Installation is very important and poor installation can lead to premature failure and poor performance of the new system.
Tempstar offers a 10 year “No Hassle” replacement limited warranty that guarantees if the coil or the compressor fails in the first ten years Tempstar will replace the heat pump unit. When you see limited warranty make sure you read the fine print because many times you will get the replacement for free but you will have to pay for labor to install the new heat pump condenser. Nearly all limited warranties do not include the cost of labor. Always check to see if an extended parts and labor warranty is available from the manufacturer especially when purchasing the top of the line models.
For more on the Tempstar warranty and for the latest models and efficiency ratings see the Tempstar website.
There is not much history about Tempstar except the fact they are owned by United Technologies.
Tempstar Heat Pump Reviews – Consumer Ratings
It seems like you are going to leave us. First of all, we don't want you to go but if you do please share our site before you go! It only takes a minute...........and most of all we sincerely appreciate it!! Consequently, we promise our plans only include helping others and not world domination (-: