What you will learn from Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats article:
- One of the most common trouble calls for HVAC
- Basic checks of the thermostat to see if it is broken or?
- The basics of the thermostat
- Learn what a heating anticipator is and what type of thermostat uses them.
- Lots of related useful links to help you learn your HVAC system
Troubleshooting Broken Thermostats – The main connection between the air conditioning and heating system and the end user is the thermostat. Beyond the air conditioning and heating thermostat many people know nothing about their systems that keep them comfortable year round.
What You Will Learn from this How to Wire a Thermostat Article:
- the most common trouble call by service and repair HVAC companies
- about thermostat wire with a resource for more information
- the best advice for changing your thermostat
- the most common mistakes made by DIY thermostat changers
- the importance of identifying the type of HVAC system you have so you will select the proper thermostat selecting the proper thermostat resource
- advisory and disclaimer for installing a new thermostat
- list of tools commonly needed to install a new thermostat
- step by step instructions on changing your thermostat along with hints and tips for making the job easier
- lots of extra links to other articles to make sure you completely understand everything you need to know (and more about thermostats, thermostat wire, and installing a new thermostat
- some thermostat wire diagrams at the end of the article