Ducane Gas Furnace Reviews – Ducane offers various different gas furnaces to fit many needs and efficiency levels. Ducane’s gas furnace efficiency levels range from the HVAC industry standard 80% AFUE for lower efficient models to 95% AFUE for the higher gas furnace models.
Comes configured for horizontal flow configuration but can quickly be converted to left or right flow layout. Gas furnaces over 90% AFUE offer a big energy savings compared to baseline 80% gas furnaces which use much more fuel to provide heating.
Some gas furnaces offer both single stage and two-stage operation. The more economical gas furnaces (for purchase) using only single stage control. The economical Ducane gas furnaces also can be configured with a multi-speed PSC electric blower motor or an ECM variable speed blower motor.
Ducane Gas Furnace Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Select features of various models of Ducane furnaces include:
- Two-stage gas valve
- Integrated ignition and fan control
- System Sentry™ control retains last five (5) fault codes with push button memory for up to 5 flash codes
- Hot surface ignition system uses silicon nitride ignitor
- two-stage firing rate
- Variable speed ECM blower motor
- Ducane Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 85%
- Ducane Quality as Compared to Other Brands 85%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 92%
- Ducane Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 80%
- Overall Ducane Opinion from a Technical Perspective 90%
Ducain Top AFUE Rating (up to)
Ducane Gas Furnace Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Warranties
Warranties for furnace heat exchangers are lifetime limited warranty and a 10-year limited warranty on parts. Always make sure you understand the warranty and all the conditions before basing your purchase decision on any major purchase. Some furnaces have diagnostic abilities with memory for up to five flash codes for better gas furnace troubleshooting.
Ducane was found in 1947 in Union City, New Jersey and was eventually purchased by Lennox. They produce HVAC products for residential and light commercial applications. Ducane products include gas furnaces, oil furnaces, unit heaters, heat pumps, and air conditioners.
For more on Ducane and their latest models and efficiency ratings please see the Ducane website.
Ducane Gas Furnace Reviews | Consumer Ratings