Bryant Heat Pump Reviews – Consumer Ratings
Bryant offers heat pumps in three different series – The Bryant Evolution Series, The Bryant Preferred Series, and the Bryant Legacy lines. Bryant heat pumps come in efficiency ranges from 13 SEER 7.9 HSPF to 20.5 SEER 13.0 HSPF. Bryant also uses R-410A refrigerant and two-stage Scroll compressors in selected heat pump models for better efficiency. In selected heat pumps Bryant has control boards that offer diagnostics features for easier heat pump troubleshooting. Some features of selected Bryant heat pumps are:
- Use of R-410A refrigerant in selected Bryant Heat Pump models
- Galvanized steel cabinets in Bryant Heat Pumps
- 23 point diagnostics boards for easier heat pump troubleshooting in selected Bryant Heat Pumps
- Selected Bryant Heat Pump units comply with Energy Star guidelines
- Variable speed ECM condenser and blower fan motors in select units
- Selected Bryant Heat Pump units use AeroQuiet™ System for quieter operation
- Capacities from 1.5 tons to 5 tons in selected Bryant heat pump units
Bryant Heat Pump Reviews – Consumer Ratings | Top of the Line
The Bryant top of the line model heat pump, Evolution Extreme, is a variable capacity system that runs only at the speed necessary to satisfy demand. Of course it requires a matching air handler with the condenser and the Evolution Extreme controls along with a competent installation by a Bryant dealer to achieve the efficiency ratings on the equipment. For added efficiency and energy cost savings you can choose the dual fuel heat pump where you have a Bryant gas furnace inside for the backup heat pump heat and the heat pump condenser used when conditions are optimal for using heat pump heat.
Bryant was founded in 1904 by Charles Bryant offering gas fired boilers. Bryant is now owned by United Technologies which is also the parent company of Carrier.
For more information on Bryant and their latest models and efficiency ratings please see the Bryant website.