Armstrong Package Unit Reviews - Armstrong package units come in configurations of air conditioning only package units, air conditioning package units with electric heat, heat pump package units, air conditioner package units with gas heat also known as gas packs and heat pumps with gas heat also know as dual fuel heat pumps where the heat pump uses gas heat for the back up heat rather than electric as most conventional heat pump system use.
Armstrong Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - Features
Various features of select Armstrong package units:
- Armstrong package units have dual fuel systems available for the heat pump package unit
- Armstrong package units have easy access panels for easier maintenance and repair work
- Select Armstrong package units are Energy Star rated
- Select Armstrong package units utilize R410A
- PSC Multi-speed blower motors
- Electronic controls with self diagnostics for easier troubleshooting of package unit
Most Armstrong package units come in the 2 to 5 ton range and that fits with most residential and light commercial applications. Always ensure your package unit is installed by a certified HVAC contractor complying with the latest mechanical and electrical codes for best results and efficiency ratings.
Armstrong Package Unit Top SEER
Armstrong Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings - About Armstrong
Armstrong was founded in 1928 in Columbus, Ohio by Lennox, the maker of other air conditioning and heating products. Lennox sold Armstrong and then later reacquired Armstrong so Armstrong is officially owned by Lennox. Armstrong’s manufacturers air conditioning and heating equipment in Orangeburg, South Carolina where the have a state of art facility designed to produce quality air conditioning and heating products. Armstrong believes in quality and they run test every piece of equipment before it leaves its factory.
- Armstrong Warranties as Compared to Other Brands 85%
- Armstrong Quality as Compared to Other Brands 90%
- Consumer Opinion based on Field Experience 85%
- Armstrong Efficiency Compared to Other Brands 90%
- Overall Armstrong Opinion from a Technical Perspective 92%
For more information on Armstrong and their latest models and efficiency ratings please see the Armstrong website.
Armstrong Package Unit Reviews | Consumer Ratings
It seems like you are going to leave us. First of all, we don't want you to go but if you do please share our site before you go! It only takes a minute...........and most of all we sincerely appreciate it!! Consequently, we promise our plans only include helping others and not world domination (-:
Get it right with the contractor and your purchase decisions.
Visit the Heat Pump Reviews for more ratings on heat pumps
Cleaner Indoor Air for a Healthier Environment. Find out how here!!